What to Bring
- Valid MN fishing license with trout stamp, or a one day MN fishing license. No stamp is required if you purchase a one day license
- Proper clothing: Lake Superior has it's own climate. Bring plenty of warm clothes, and also be able to shed layers. The weather can vary greatly by the hour on the lake.
- Soft soled shoes
- Sun screen
- Sun glasses (please do not forget these)
- Cooler and ice to bring your catch home. Please leave this cooler in your vehicle. I will clean your fish at the dock for you.
- Absolutely no drugs on board.
- Alcohol is permitted in moderation. If you plan on getting wasted on the lake, sorry, this boat is not the one for you. In the event of excessive drunk behavior, the captain reserves the right to end the trip early with no refund.
What is Provided
- Fish box with ice.
- Full array of fishing gear for you to use.
- All tackle and rigging equipment.
- Hands on training. If you want to learn different techniques, I will happily tutor and show you. I will also let you set lines for a hands on experience, if desired. I pride myself in employing many different, up-to-date methods, to get baits in front of the fish. You may see a variety of planer boards, down-rigging, lead core, copper line, Dipseys, snap weights, or whatever the conditions call for. We will be fishing for a variety of species of trout, salmon, and occasionally even a walleye, the fish of the Gitch.
- An enjoyable and memorable, Lake Superior experience! And most importantly, a safe return to the dock.